Really nice pictures, I wish I was able to suck on my toe haha
she's a cutie!
I love her big eyes, she so beautiful! That first picture is funny, she's sure watching her older brother... uh oh.
Such a cute family! It's so good to see you again. You'll have to visit our blog at http://belnapbrags.blogspot.com
Can you believe we have children? So weird. You babies are so cute and you look like such a great mom. (I know you are, you were always great with kids.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Really nice pictures, I wish I was able to suck on my toe haha
she's a cutie!
I love her big eyes, she so beautiful! That first picture is funny, she's sure watching her older brother... uh oh.
Such a cute family! It's so good to see you again. You'll have to visit our blog at http://belnapbrags.blogspot.com
Can you believe we have children? So weird. You babies are so cute and you look like such a great mom. (I know you are, you were always great with kids.)
Post a Comment