Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm months behind on the blog... my humble apologies. Since the last post Reagan is standing
and surfing furniture. She has gone from no teeth to two teeth and by far the funniest
thing she does is grunt and push mason away when he gets in her face.
She continues to be more and more interactive with each day.

Mason has become a walking question and answer session and if he really wants
something he says... yes I do want that very much. I worried that the
honeymoon was over between the two as he started to become more
aggressive but just yesterday he walked up to Reagan gave her a hug
and said I love you Reagan. There might be hope! Our little boy turned 3
in May, where has the time gone?
August will be here shortly and my little girl will be one.


























































1 comment:

Bleu said...

Hey Shelly-
Your little girl has gorgeous eyes. I miss you and think about you often. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Love ya.